This is an exciting opportunity to join the finance team of the company behind some of the UK's most exciting and prominent High Street and High-end brands.
Our client is seeking a qualified accountant who has a proven track record in a high-volume business, providing in-depth data analysis to drive the commercial side of the business.
- Analysis of variance and cost drivers in order to produce packs on the monthly management accounts
- Analysis of large datasets in order to draw out key information that can be communicated to non-finance stakeholders
- Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Ownership of the forecasts and budgets
- Challenging the external logistics provider to ensure value for money
- Develop relationships with the brand teams to share knowledge around cost drivers and including validation of forecasts
- Take ownership of the analysis side of the business, improving the processes around analysis in order to deliver insight to the key stakeholders
Our client is looking to hire a personable and confident qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), who is extremely strong on analysis within a high volume business.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job