Finance Analyst: Renewable Power Team: Global Energy Trading Co.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 8 Months Initially
Rate: £22 PAYE / £41,000 per Annum / £30 Ltd Company
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst to help support the Finance Manager. Working within the New Energy Finance Solar team alongside the commercial team on the trade floor in The Strand, London.
New Energies is a new organization within this leading Oil & Gas co supporting the development of global renewable power (Solar, onshore and offshore wind). Offering an exciting opportunity to work within this start up process.
- Responsible for managing financial analysis projects and statistical studies. Projects may include evaluation of potential investments and divestitures as well as general economic outlooks
- The Finance Analyst will primarily be responsible for the financial valuation in solar deals globally from Indian to USA.
- Role will require someone who is a strong business partner and can help provide transparency around value and risk (ultimately supporting business decision making).
- The Finance Analyst connects with all areas including Finance in Upstream, Downstream, Treasury, Group Reporting, Controllers, Tax, FTM and P&T to ensure a proper end to end transparency from a financial advice standpoint.
- Key component of role will be helping ensure clear framing of value and risk for decision makers.
- Ability to support business in modelling and structuring a very diverse, global portfolio of projects, assets and business ventures.
- Role will require understanding of Global project base (including various drivers, including interest rates, FX, etc.).
- Work closely with Finance Manager and FT/M to help manage complex M&A/corporate finance transactions
- Work closely with Solar Business Development team supporting both greenfield development and acquisition of project pipelines and operational assets. Support from initial screening through to complex transactions.
- Role will provide experience of being in room with counter parties.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prefer someone who is proactive with a keen interest in renewable power and who will really understand the economics and comfortable making proposals and providing challenge, not just delivering views on value.
- Role will require someone who is a strong business partner and can help provide transparency around value and risk (ultimately supporting business deals decision making).
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 3-5 years of experience in the field, from a Banking or Business Deal background.
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment.
You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'