Finance Analyst - Premier Inn Operations
Operations Finance Analyst – Premier Inn
£Competitive salary plus excellent benefits package including annual bonus up to 10%
Based out of Whitbread Court, Dunstable
This role is an opportunity for someone with natural numeracy, attention to detail and a passion for delivering excellent analysis and insight to focus on building their Finance career.
Reporting in to a Finance Manager, you will be part of a team of Analysts supporting our Premier Inn Operations teams to fully understand their regional performance and to make informed strategic decisions.
What you will be doing:-
Building upon your advanced Excel skills, you developing your understanding of financial concepts you will be trusted to support with site level P&L budgeting processes for our sites and provide regional and site level weekly performance reporting
Turning raw data in to meaningful insight, you will identify underlying drivers impacting site level performance, and support with operational initiatives and investments e.g. tracking of costs and benefits
You'll be responsible for the weekly tracking of planned labour hours vs target and producing regional and site level weekly labour cost reporting - plus other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
Why we would love you to apply:-
- Your innate numeracy and natural attention to detail is underpinned with excellent academics up to degree level (or equivalent) at 2:1 or above in a relevant analytical subject that will have honed your ability to draw insight from data
- You'll be keen to pursue a career in Finance and looking to further develop with professional qualifications - study support included for this role
- You'll possess a proven ability to analyse complex information
- Experienced knowledge of Microsoft Office functions, particularly Excel
- Experience of working with spreadsheet-based financial models and templates
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
In return, we will offer you:-
- A market competitive base salary
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Annual performance-based bonus up to 10%
- The potential towards ACCA or CIMA study support
- Individual-cover BUPA healthcare
- Excellent contributory pension
- Company discount across our diverse brands
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
A bit about us:-
At Whitbread, we are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead.? Our winning teams delight customers so they come back time and time again which, along with our focus on everyday efficiency, drives profitable growth.
Every day our fantastic team members serve up great memories in our restaurants and wow guests through a great night’s sleep in our hotels. We pride ourselves on providing consistent quality and service. We’re continually innovating to meet our guests’ evolving needs whilst being committed to creating a great place to work for our team members.?
Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn currently have over 750 hotels across the UK offering over 70,000 rooms.? Our aim is to make this 85,000 by the end of 2020 and grow our international estate through the expansion of our Premier Inn hotels in Germany.
Our much loved restaurant brands include Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Table Table and Whitbread Inns.? Alongside these, our new propositions Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub are both growing at pace.? We have over 420 restaurants across the UK offering the highest level of service.
We have recently celebrated our 275th anniversary when Samuel Whitbread founded our business on a set of principles and although our core business has changed over the years we stay true these with our values:
- Genuine - we really care about customers
- Confident - we strive to be the best at what we do
- Committed - we work hard for each other
We are excited about what the future holds and would love you to join us on this exciting journey!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'