A leading insurance provider based in Stockport are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to further grow their commercial finance department. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecast, including preparation of presentations for Board
- Variance analysis between actuals and Budget/Forecasts
- Updating financial models with real time data
- Provide constructive challenge to operational management in the collation of forecasts and reforecasts
- Focus on key KPI's and analyse trends/anomalies
- Part qualified accountant with experience in a similar role
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively at all levels across the business including senior management.
- Innovative mindset allowing you to create reports specific to the businesses requirements
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high growth entrepreneurial business who are keen to support the development of your career. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Finance Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job