Are you studying your ACCA or CIMA and looking for a role in retail finance?
If so, look no further…
Our Finance team are looking for a talented part qualified Analyst to join them in a role which will focus on the performance of our repairs business, providing key management information on a weekly / monthly basis and supporting financial business partnering for the Repairs department.
Repairs is a key focus for our business with a strategy in place to ensure substantial growth in sales and profit. You’ll be solely responsible for the management accounting for Repairs from a sales and margin perspective including maintaining the Repairs balance sheet. You’ll also be responsible for budgeting, forecast and preparation of the long-range plan in line with the repairs strategy in addition to preparing investment appraisals for capital expenditure.
You’ll have proven and demonstrable knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA) with experience in retail finance
- Knowledge of investment appraisal techniques
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales and margin, as well as complex balance sheets
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong IT skills with detailed knowledge of Excel (including macro’s and modelling) and database functionality (datasmart/BIS)
- Flexible approach to work as this role requires you to start early on a Monday morning (6:45am)
We offer a fantastic job and more…
Here at Signet Jewellers UK we actively encourage and support our people to drive their personal development, continually improve, be innovative and achieve their goals. If you’re looking to progress your career we’ll help you realise your full potential!
Be part of a business that lives by its words and not only are we passionate about our professions but we pride ourselves on doing the right thing, even when no one is looking. Our benefits include excellent staff discount from day one, a profit related incentive scheme, competitive annual leave allowance and more!
If this is the perfect role for you, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job