Finance Analyst - Manufacturing finance role - East Midlands - Stunning people and huge growth SME
Part of a larger group which has growth plans from 80 to 120million by 2023
Competitive salary and benefits - December 2019 or January 2020 starter
This group is operating in the UK, Ireland and Europe and is growing all the time - You will work near Swadlincote for one of their dynamic growing SMEs.
With over 1100 people overall and UK Manufacturing HQ in Swad this is a great role due to growth and a great time to join!
Interviews November 2019 START ASAP
To provide high quality advice and partnership to the internal management team, to allow decisions to be made with supported and driven by financial analysis.
Duties will include:
- Own the Relationship between Finance and the Operations Business Area including managing key relationships, representing finance at business meetings and raising the profile of Finance
- Conduct review meetings with department managers to analyse and challenge costs.
- Challenge current ways of working to drive efficiencies.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the business to produce FPA analysis
- Take the lead on various business projects.
- Understand business cost drivers and provide insight to department managers.
- Margin analysis
- Ensure all month end activity is completed in an accurate and timely manner
Similar experience in an analytical Finance support role is essential - Strong communication and a pro active nature.
- Strong Excel Skills ( V-lookups & Pivot Tables etc )
- Manufacturing Experience
- Experience of forecasting processes
- DL essential
LIVE ROLE 11th November 2019 ! Interviews asap - Start asap !
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'