Finance Analyst- Luxury Business in an easily accessible area of SW London complete with free parking! This opportunity is for an immediate start so apply now and you could be working at this award winning company before the end of the month!
This is your chance to become our new Finance Analyst and play a pivotal role providing financial management guidance on exciting projects undertaken by the business. In return you will receive a salary of £27k-£30k plus some unrivalled benefits.
As the successful Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analysing and reporting on monthly forecasts vs actual performance for all projects
- Analysis of timesheets and hours spent vs project contracts
- Preparing client account statements and debtor reports
- Preparing and updating project payment schedules
- Maintaining the project cash flow spreadsheet
- Processing invoices and credit notes in an efficient manner
- Assisting with the preparation of documents for sales invoices
To be successful as the new Finance Analyst you will:
- Have experience working in a finance team preferably in an analytical role
- Ideally have experience working with timesheets
- Be an excel whizz with good typing skills
- Be a team-player and not be afraid to roll your sleeves up
- A knowledge of SUN accounts is preferred but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a multi-award winning company who will nurture you and give you a platform to develop both personally and professionally.
To apply for the position please get in touch! I can be reached via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call! Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox website, please don’t hesitate to call.
- Credit Control
- Financial Forecasting
- Project Analysis
- Sun Accounts