This role forms part of the European Financial Team. This person is responsible for the administration of Intercompany tasks as and when required.
In the role you will be required to deliver financial information from diverse sources to support decision making for senior management and share finance information with 17 subsidiaries across Europe as part of a shared service function.
• Report & analyse sales & profit results in a timely manner
• Report overhead results of 17 subsidiaries across Europe
• Carry out monthly and quarterly sales forecast using SCM data
• Report level of channel inventory of mobile, TV, Ref and WM products
• Assist and participate in drafting European business reports on behalf of European Office
• Maintain and update Business Information booklet
• As part of shared service function, support 17 subsidiaries and RPMs with financial data set regularly and on request
• Ability to manage and maintain strong internal and external working relationships in a professional manner.
• Flexible and adaptable to cope with a pressured environment and tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail and solid organisational skills are a priority.
• Computer literate with strong excel skills
• High level of numerical accuracy
• Good knowledge of Powerpoint
• Financial background is desirable but not essential.
Strong verbal and written communciation skills essential
- financial analysis
- sales forecast
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"