Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst position for a leading International Private Bank
My client is looking for a Finance Analyst, who is has a strong background in Funds & Private Banking .
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge and understanding of Risk, including Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk.
- Assist in the production of accurate, relevant and timely MI to the Board and Management team within a challenging timeframe
- Assist in the development and production of new and relevant MI analysis
- Support and development of the strategic plan, budget and forecasts
- To implement local and Group-led system developments, in particular but not restricted to, CUBE/MisAcof, FTP, Cost of Capital, HFM and Globus
- Production of the monthly frontline reporting
- Implementation of the Group MI application (CUBE) which will drive the monthly frontline reporting going forward
- Provide support to the budgeting and forecasting process
- Support the preparation of KPI reports
- Close liaison with frontline staff to resolve issues and offer support.
- Assist in the commentary writing for local management and board reports
- Other Ad hoc duties
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of Funds & Private Banking
- Experience of using Hyperion would be desirable or the ability to adapt to new systems quickly
- Ability to use and develop Excel Macros
- Ability to use initiative and to help drive develop new analytics and MI outputs
The ideal candidate will be Part Qualified accountant - ACCA or CIMA or equivalent (those who aren’t studying but with relevant experience will also be considered).
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job