Trace are looking for a newly qualified finance analyst to join a international airline based in Crawley. The role will sit within commercial finance and you will also assist the wider Finance team to drive increased business support including process change and the delivery of financial and non-financial targets, working closely with key stakeholders and across directorates.
- Providing accurate and timely management information and analysis.
- Active role in month end Management Accounting and Reporting.
- Annual Budgeting process and Reforecasting, as well as support Long Term Planning and financial modelling.
- The role will be partnering with various, senior non finance stakeholders.
Key skills / qualifications/ competencies:
- Finalist or newly qualified accountant ( CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Reporting and business partnering experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiator
- Client facing
- Engaging influencer
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
- Financial Reporting
- Management Reporting