Global Liquidity Management is an independent function responsible for managing and monitoring Bank of America's exposure to potential liquidity and cash outflows over a period of time. Liquidity risk is now a key focus among management and regulators, particularly in light of market events between 2007 and 2009 (Global Credit Crisis).
International Liquidity Management is the UK-based division of Global Liquidity Management responsible for Bank of America Merrill Lynch's liquidity risk in non-US entities, including Merrill Lynch International, Bank of America Merrill Lynch International DAC, Bank of America Merrill lynch International Ltd and the EMEA branches of Bank of America N.A.
As a Finance Analyst - your duties will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of weekly/monthly PRA regulatory liquidity reports (PRA 47/48)
- Assisting in the preparation of the daily Internal Stress Test reporting and PRA Intraday reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of the new Liquidity Risk reporting suite of European Banking Authority returns including LCR, NSFR, Asset Encumbrance and Additional Liquidity Monitoring Metrics.
- Support the role out of the strategic liquidity in house database and query tool, including assisting in data sourcing and report automation
- Supporting other ad hoc projects relating to Liquidity
As a Finance Analyst - your skills and qualifications will be:
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to able to relay detailed and complex issues to all levels within the organization.
- Attention to detail and process orientation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Inquisitive mind, with the ability to proactively research trends and unexpected results; self-starter personality, high energy level
- Ability to respond appropriately to time-sensitive requests
- Demonstrated ability as a team player
- Product knowledge and liquidity risk experience desired.
- Degree educated preferred
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified or part qualified accountant
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online with your CV.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job