Radley Green is partnering with a leading Fashion Retail group to recruit a top Analyst. Our client owns some of the world's most loved fashion and sports brands with a turnover of £2+ billion. Based in a beautiful area of North London, our client's offices are top-end with on-site gym, swimming pool, and more.
This is a highly commercial role which will suit a candidate with strong interpersonal skills.
The Analyst will be responsible for:
- Working with the HoF, Business Partners and Brand Directors to drive improvements in performance throughout an assigned division
- Assisting with the divisional budgeting and forecasting processes
- Budget and Forecast variance analysis
- Providing in-depth commentary and analysis of brand performance and highlighting areas of risks and opportunities for growth
- And more
The ideal Analyst will:
- Have prior Analytical experience with a strong academic record
- Be a driven individual who is commercially minded
- Be studying towards an accounting qualification
- Have excellent communication skills and an out-going personality with the ability to interact with individuals across the business
If you feel you would be the perfect fit for this Analyst role, please do apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.