Finance Analyst - FTSE 100 Rotation Scheme
I am working with a very well known high street retailer to find them recently qualified ACA's for a finance rotation scheme. You will work across several areas of finance in the future, but you will start by working on a project role in the group finance team for 6-9 months.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the countries most desirable employers in a varied finance role where you will develop quickly and be rotated around different parts of the business.
They are looking for candidates with the following skills;
- Strong technical accounting knowledge, ideally IFRS
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels across the business
- High attention to detail and able to work to tight deadlines
- Adaptable approach with the ability to pick up new things quickly
- An interest in forming a career in Retail
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a first step out of practice, so if you are interested in a role in retail please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'