New Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner Role for SME in Macclesfield
Our client are a thriving SME based in the Macclesfield area.
Your new role
- Oversight of the financial system ensuring the integrity of information
- Act as a finance business partner for the company, working with the Finance Director to improve processes and where necessary and drive efficiencies
- Provide proactive support to the management of client profitability
- Business partner with the client services team to generate forecasts - revenue; invoicing freelance usage; employee utilisation
- Support as and when needed with general financial processes and financial transactions/ledgers
- Contribute to the development of new financial processes and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a part-qualified or qualified accountant. Further, you will need excellent communication skills and the drive to influence change in the business, as well as implementing it.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £35,000 + bonus + benefits, although there would be flex on this. You will also get the opportunity to work for a thriving and growing SME. This is a newly created role due to growth and you will have a clean slate to put your mark on it.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner Role for SME in Macclesfield
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'