Finance Analyst - Events
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a Global Events Business based in Central London on Permanent Basis.
Reporting in to the Finance Director this is an opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a multi-national growing business.
- Responsible for day to day commercial finance activities including daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting and granular segmentation of data to support and recommend business decisions across our business development pipeline.
- Preparation of monthly management information.
- Supporting Functional Leads, Managing Director and FD in the creation and execution of BD event strategies.
- Manage and perform all aspects of month end processes.
- Ensure an effective control environment is implemented and maintained to support the growth activities across dispersed geographical territories.
- Work with strategy teams to make recommendations for the future direction of the brand and ensure implementation of the same.
- Cost tracking/management, working with team to ensure forecast costs remain within budget.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and management.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement in financial reporting and accounting practices.
- Ad-hoc projects/analysis as requested.
- Bachelor's degree educated or equivalent
- Qualified with 1+ years' PQE
- Experience working in or accounting for an international business is mandatory
- Events Experience preferable.
- FP&A / Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"