A Finance Analyst is needed for a globally recognised financial institute based in Milton Keynes to join the team until the end of the year on a contract basis, although this may also extend.
This role is to assist the External Resource Manager manage all aspects of the Contractor Recruitment Process & Budget. From a contractor request, on boarding and management of the forecast, budget and tracking of the resource requests through the Financial approvals process. The role sits within Governance and Control as we also have to push all requests through the Investment Forum (PIF). The opportunity is always there to review current processes and if possible to make improvements to controls and data management achieve high quality results.
- Manage the contractor recruitment mailbox and answer any queries ideally within 2 days
- Keep the contractor master spreadsheet updated on a daily basis, so all information that is accessed can be accessed straight away and with ease.
- Produce a daily report extracted from Vulcano, this information shows a basic dashboard of headcount, cost, vacancies that are currently live. Ensure that this ties in with the master spreadsheet and if not explain any discrepancies.
- Issue POs for any contractor starters, amend any POs that need to be amended at the same time
- Ensuring that all contractor information is updated on a BAU basis. This will mean communicating with areas and chasing for information to be updated.
- Coordinate the vetting process for contractors, checking that the information is correct before sending this off to staff vetting
- Coordinate the C number application process for contractors and ensuring that the information is correct before sending off to the CiD team.
- Ad-hoc requests from the Finance Director that are within the capabilities of the Finance Analyst.
- Manage both directors, managers and Supplier expectations in regards to the process
- Work with 3rd Party Management to oversee and manage resources within an Outsource Service.
- Deal with invoice queries sent by the payroll team.
- Chasing suppliers for actuals so that this can be inputted into the Actuals master to generate a forecast which in turn needs to be updated in vulcano
- Updating the PeopleSoft system to ensure that contractor records are either closed off or updated if they have moved internally.
- Updating the sharepoint site with active roles and inactive roles (for any internal candidates who want to apply for any positions)
- Preparation of POC report
- Preparation of PIFPIC report
- Advertising of Job Roles and tracking progress
- Creating budget IDs and projects for new roles/projects
- Update all Volcano BAAR records to ensure that our monthly forecasts are in line with the approved budget
- Compiling the monthly mobile charges report for contract resources to recover any costs that may have been incurred.
- Generating the monthly LCO headcount report for Madrid ensuring its accuracy
- Generating the monthly HR headcount report for UK HR and ensuring its accuracy
- Updating the financial database (Vulcano) when needed to ensure that this is up to date
- Updating any processes or procedures and ensuring that they are available for the wider community.
- Adjusting Vulcano BAARs to reflect forecasting figures provided by all suppliers, taking charge of the Actual Days worked file.
- Preparing the Global Monthly headcount report for Madrid (Contrators, Perm, Service)
- Complete any SOC/IT Risk reports or ad-hoc requests from the IT SOCs and Control team
- Attending the supplier service review meetings, highlighting any issues that can be rectified
- Meet with PMO Finance manager and other managers to confirm budget costs for resources within the business and ensure that enough project funding is available.
- Ensure all Outsource Services that invoice quarterly have done so correctly.
- Benchmarking of all contractor rates to ensure the integrity of the information held
- Kick off the process for any Outsource Services resources to be renewed. Ensure budget, benchmarks and business explainations are provided for approvals.
- Rate Increase requests process for contract resources requesting a rate increase
- Contractor Renewal Process (Process, Approval, Volcano updates)
- Monitoring of supplier contracts
- Outsource Service Renewal Process (Process, Approval, Volcano updates, negotiation process)
- Purchase Orders to all Suppliers for following year renewals.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office package
- Attention to detail
- Methodical Approach
- Basic understanding of Finance
- Ability to prioritise workloads and pre-empt issues
- Spanish Language
- Financial Analysis
- Educated to degree level
- Financial Analysis