Part-Qualified Finance Analyst required for a superb corporate manufacturing business based in Warwick. Working for a sizeable finance team within a large manufacturing group, you will be liaising with numerous Commercial Project Managers to support with monthly management accounts and cost accounting.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management information to support Commercial Projects teams
- Ensuring costs are allocated correctly across several business units
- Business partnering the production, design and manufacturing divisions
- Project accounting on numerous simultaneous projects
- Maintenance of the balance sheet for group
You will be studying ACCA or CIMA, and the ideal candidate will be a Finalist or Newly-Qualified. Experience within a large company background is essential, along with advanced Excel skills. Previous experience with project and management accounts is required.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone looking to get into a large finance team offering strong progression routes, excellent benefits and a really exciting place of work. Apply ASAP to be considered as this role will be moving quickly!