My client a charity organisation in South London are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst- Care Services. The role will pay £300- £340 a day.
The post holder will be working closely with the Finance Business Partner and the Finance Manager to prepare an operating model for new and existing care homes across the country.
- Identifying local and national factors and variables that impact the delivery of care services.
- Reviewing the existing operating model to identify opportunities for the organisation to drive cost efficiencies and deliver improved service to our beneficiaries.
- Designing a cost of care model to inform the relationship between staff costs, occupancy and service levels, and bed types
- Refreshing and deploying a new financial model for the operations of existing Care Homes, factoring in local variables on costs, likely fee income and workforce availability.
- Developing a financial model and deriving scenarios to assist the Care Services Programme Board and relevant project boards in making decisions about future new care homes and extensions to existing homes.
- Integrating the models with current reporting tools and processes.
The candidate must preferably be CCAB qualified, ideally with experience of working in an organisation based in the care services sector.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job