A world-renowned manufacturing business in Manchester are looking for a high calibre Finance Analyst with strong business partnering skills to join their Commercial Finance team and help to drive strategic change as the business embark on a large-scale transformation project.
The Finance Analyst/ Business Partner will have significant exposure to senior directors across the business in providing meaningful analysis and reporting to help support decision making and contribute to driving overall business growth and performance.
The Finance Analyst/ Business Partner sits within a small supportive team amongst a larger business wide finance function and can expect to be involved with:
- Partnering the executive team, senior management and cost centre controllers to aid the decision-making process.
- Work to continually improve reporting to meet rising business demands and stakeholder expectations
- Assist in half year and year end with external auditors
- Assist in the coordination of commercial and central budgeting and forecasting
- Involvement with month end accounting, reporting and consolidation for assigned business units
- Ad hoc and ongoing business wide projects and transformation initiatives
The opportunity is suited to an ambitious and commercially minded accountant who has the desire to join a large Plc and gain exposure in a broad and varied position. Joining a large business provides ample opportunities to be involved with a broad range of stakeholders, gain exposure to a variety of business models and carve a personal development path through finance.
For more information about the business and the vacant position please get in touch with Ceri at Axon Moore.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job