Finance Analyst - Bridgend
3 month +
Hourly Pay rate £10 - £13.00 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
My client, a fantastic organisation based in the Bridgend area is seeking a bright and enthusiastic finance analyst for a 3 month temporary assignment. Based within a friendly and dynamic finance department, you will be required to support the Project Accountant and Financial Controller to work on a series of important projects they are undertaking. Working alongside a team you will be required to provide ad hoc support, identify improvements to systems and processes to achieve increased efficiency with financial reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working on a variety of projects circa 400
- Data analysis of the invoicing process and looking at enhancing the process
- Monitoring contracts and ensure they match to the project accounting module
- Updating legacy storage codes and inputting onto a new coding system
- Ensure data is correct and amending any exceptions
- Monitor and control data used by the team to plan for future projects
- Draw together quality data from managers across the business to understand their separate business units
- Provide financial information, interpretation, analysis and support to the team to improve their understanding of the information manipulated
The suitable candidate will ideally be studying towards their professional ACCA/CIMA qualifications but my client will also consider applications from candidates who are qualified by Experience. You will be enthusiastic in approach and enjoy juggling a variety of projects at any given time. You will have a firm understanding and experience of using Excel and enjoy communicating with all levels of people throughout the organisation. Previous experience of working on Sage would be highly advantageous.
It is an urgent requirement therefore; if you match the above criteria and are available at short notice please contact the office NOW to secure an interview slot.