Our client is highly successful organisation in the online gaming space. With offices in different corners of the world they have taken this space by storm and are continuing to expand and develop in a very competitive market. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that truly holds their employees in high regards and welcomes change, challenge and forward thinking.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be required to assist with budget and forecasts, as well as monthly management accounts and any other ad hoc finance projects that present themselves.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take ownership of their role and add true value to the business and the decisions they make.
- Prepare, monitor & analyse Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecasts
- Prepare, monitor & analyse trend analysis
- Look for Process Improvements within the department & other group departments
- Assistance with monthly management reporting as per department processes
- Support CFO and FC by managing projects or other tasks as may be required, for example statutory accounts preparation, external audit etc
- Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant (from ideally a top 4 practice)
- Post Qualified Experience either in audit or in any industry based role
- You will have achieved a track record of consistent success with the finance arena in an international environment
- Agile to adjust to other people’s needs and achieve impact through others
- Resilient and determined to ensure initiatives achieve their full benefit
- Excellent process management, planning and organisational skills
- Personal stature and gravitas to be credible with top management and approachable to employees
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to see the commercial implications of actual and planned activities, adding value to leadership decisions
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Flexible attitude and an ability to roll up sleeves
- Advanced level of Excel, Sage accounting or equivalent
- Results driven, able to work at fast pace and manage multiple priorities
A confident individual with a friendly personality, drive, energy and enthusiasm together with a strong personal commitment to the delivery of high standards in a timely, efficient and friendly manner who works in alignment with the groups values, policies and procedures.
Weekday core hours 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday - Friday, however flexibility is essential.
Competitive salary, bonus, options, life and health insurance to name but a few of the many benefits.
- Annual Budget
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job