Finance Administrator // Manchester City Centre // Potential for AAT study support
Are you looking to kick start your career in finance? This role will give you the opportunity to develop your transactional finance skills and also potentially gain study support for your AAT
Duties to include:
- Order processing
- Processing Purchase Ledger invoices
- Dealing with supplier invoice queries
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Updating the finance system and excel spreadsheets with data
- Other adhoc finance duties
- Some General office tasks
Experience and attributes required:
- Desire to further develop your transactional finance experience
- Keen eye for detail and excellent level of numeracy
- Purchase ledger experience or other finance administration
- A team player willing to also complete adhoc tasks
- Good communication skills - in order to build excellent relationships with suppliers and other stakeholders.
If you are looking for a role that offers development and progression early in your finance career, this position will deliver that. Based in the heart of Manchester city centre, this role offers 35 hrs per week, some flex home/office based working, generous holidays, potential for AAT study support.
Please send your CV and shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'