Purchase Ledger Clerk - 3 Month Contract initially
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Financial Administrator for a successful multi-entity business services company. This is a great opportunity to join at an exciting period of change and thus presenting a challenging and rewarding environment to take your career to the next level.
Salary up to £22,000
There is potential that this role will become permanent in the future.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with Customers and suppliers
- Invoice query resolution
- Sales invoicing
- General finance administration
- Manage and co-ordinate sales process between vendors, clients and funders
- Complete credit searches and prepare financial proposals
- Generate and issue all necessary finance documents
- Co-ordinate prompt payment to vendor and raise invoices
- Capture and record full details of Clients, vendors and funders
- Maintain good working relationships with all 3rd parties
To be successful as Purchase Ledger Clerk you will have the following skills and experience
- Possess an excellent telephone manner
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to multitask
- Have the ability to communicate across relevant departments
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, including Excel and Word
- Accurate work with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are looking to springboard your career to the next level, then please apply immediately.
Due to high to the high volume of applications we are receiving we are unable to respond to each candidate personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately your application will not have been successful.
- Accounts Payable
- Microsoft Office
- Office Skills
- Purchase Ledger
- Query Resolution
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'