SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator on a part-time temporary to permanent basis working for a well-established business based in Thurmaston working as part of a small efficient team.
Duties will include:
- Matching invoices, delivery notes and orders
- Sending invoices to be authorised
- Inputting invoices on to the database
- Running various reports and sending to Head Office
- Chasing any missing invoices, liaising with suppliers
- Processing and documenting company credit card expenses
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role, processing a high volume of invoices
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Highly organised, methodical and the ability to follow processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive approach to work with a can do attitude
This Finance Administrator role is available to start immediately and is working on a part-time basis, working 4 hours a day Monday to Friday and is paying £9.23 per hour. The role is starting out as a temporary position and for the right candidate will be made permanent.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'