Benefits: Some flexibility in working hours, can work around parental responsibilities if required. Company Pension
Hours: Part time, 12hpw
Location: Bracknell, RG12
Based in Bracknell, our client specialises in mortgages, investments, protection, pension or equity release and offer expert advice and planning in all areas of their client’s finances.
Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join their team and support existing team members. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established reputable company and either build your career, or have a stable part time role to suit your lifestyle.
- Data entry onto bespoke database / diary management system
- Basic Excel spreadsheet maintenance
- Scanning documents
- Electronic "filing" and maintenance of electronic files/folders
- Answering incoming calls and message taking when required
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in an administrative role is essential
- Experience working in a finance/finance admin role would be beneficial
- Excellent IT Skills
- Able to follow direction precisely
- High attention to detail
- High concentration levels are essential
- Able to work efficiently and accurately
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Data Administrator, Administration Assistant, Admin Assistant, Assistant Administrator, Administration, Admin, Administrator, Office Administrator, Secretarial and Administration, PA and Administration, Data Entry, Data Input, Finance, Financial Services.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'