£24,000 + Commission + Pension
Super opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Administrator to join an established business with decades of experience which provides a wide range of financial services to both individuals and business clients.
Some of your duties will include:
- Administrating client mortgage loan applications from start through to completion
- Providing advice on the entire process and the different types of products and lending services available
- Clarifying and confirming client finances in order to sensibly advise on packages to suit their needs
- Researching the best product on the market to suit client needs and preparing proposals
- Providing additional advice on associated products including insurance protection policies
- Tracking applications processed and informing client of outcome asap
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'