The Emerald Group is a specialist Search and Selection Company offering a quality recruitment service to the financial services industry. Due to continued success we are currently recruiting an administrator to assist with our busy contract market.
- Work closely with the consultants to produce contracts for new or extending contractors
- Collate all necessary documents required for a contractor and ensure that we hold a copy of all legal documentation required.
- Process weekly timesheets as required.
- Check the contractor portal for self bills and remittances daily ensuring daily rates and number of days invoiced is correct.
- Ensure all contractor invoices received display all of the legally required information such as VAT number and registered address and that the invoice amounts are correct.
- Contact contractors as necessary to chase timesheets and invoices
- Use the SAGE invoicing system to produce invoices (previous experience of SAGE not necessary)
- Add invoice details to an excel spreadsheet as directed by the accounts team
- Send invoices to the clients for payment
- Review aged debtors list on a weekly basis and chase outstanding invoices as necessary
- Ensure the security of all private and confidential information and data at all times
- Complete other administration duties as required including PA work to the Directors
APPLICANTS MUST POSSES THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel is essential
- Ability to thrive in a busy work environment
- Ability to prioritise without constant supervision
- Administration experience would be ideal
- Minimum College Education level
- Attention to detail - 100% accuracy is essential
- A willing and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate well and at all levels
COMPANY BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Basic salary from £17,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience)
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- 20-25 days holiday (plus additional days earned through good attendance)
- Hours of work: 9.00 - 5.00 (with one hour for lunch)
- Team Builder events
- Friendly office environment
- Administration Duties
- Administrative Support
- Finance Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'