Are you looking to develop your career within accounting or finance? A career developed on great training, in an inclusive challenging environment where your opinion really counts. Look no further.... You may have already worked in a finance or administrative role, within a finance team, have gained financial qualifications, or similar.
If you are looking to develop a career within finance or have strong numerical skills, then we want to hear from you!
ludlowthompson, an independent market leading London Lettings and Estate Agent are looking for a Finance Administrator to join our growing team based in our central Apex Office, Worcester.
Duties are varied, but your main purpose is to deliver high quality financial services for ludlowthompson!
Includes the following:
- New and Renewal Tenance Administration
- Processing of Landlord Credits and Payments
- Credit Control
- Adhoc administration and commmunication
- Supporting the Financial Controller
- Team support
ludlowthompson encourage a great working environment and strive for a like-minded team, following the company ethos 'Max Performance, Max Communication, Max Trust' and encouraging a thriving environment with:
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly and Annual Awards & Recognition
- 28 days holiday (incl. statutory)
- NEST Pension
- Perkbox Incentives
- Motivational working environment, IIP Gold Standard Accreditation
- Dedicated training areas
- NVQ training opportunities, and higher qualifications to suit personal development plan
- Strong Induction programme
- Great Team, with buddy & manager based training and support
To apply for this role please email including a brief covering note explaining why you think you are the perfect candidate.
- Financial Services
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'