Finance Administrator: Digital Agency
A leading Digital Agency is looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team on a contract basis with genuine long-term potential.
The agency has an enviable client list and an amazing modern central London office in a great location.
Fantastic opportunity to join a small, close-knit team and really make a difference. Looking for someone proactive who can hit the ground running and really make the role your own.
Finance Administrator: The Role
- Maintaining and updating client and supplier database information including addition and credit application of new clients
- Overlooking, inputting and approving all supplier invoices
- Reconciliations against the database
- Monitoring and updating POs and queries
- Assisting with month end
- Assisting Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Finance Administrator: The Person
- Experience in a similar Finance Assistant/ Accounts Assistant/ Accounts Payable role
- Preferably have experience within a similar industry
- A team player, looking to get hands-on
- Must have strong attention to detail
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'