Our client, based in Exeter, is currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator on a temporary basis until January 2019. Our client is a dynamic organisation within the public sector, who are currently experiencing substantial levels of economic growth.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Liaise with the Insurer and Broker on all aspects of insurance and risk management and oversee the claims handling process
* Inform management of insurance matters as required
* Provide an appropriate point of contact for Directorate enquiries
* Prepare reports and statistics as required
* Calculate and allocate insurance premiums to budgets and to make any year-end adjustments
* Support the implementation and monitoring of risk management procedures
* Experience in finance and insurance administration
* Using computerised financial systems, Excel and Word.
For further information on the position, please contact Clara Willis or Win Banh.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: INSURANCE, FINANCE ADMINISTRATION, PUBLIC SECTOR
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
- Public Sector
- Finance Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'