- Maintain all company master data information within a finance environment
- Open new accounts, make amendments to customer details and credit limits
- Obtain credit checks for existing and new customers
- Prepare and oversee credit referrals
- Run direct debit payments
- Assist with cash allocation
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience within a finance environment
- Previous admin/data skills
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
- Credit check