We are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to join a reputable UK leading company based in Northampton on a permanent, full time basis. The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience in a finance related role.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic and busy team, are passionate about developing a career in finance and enjoy a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Assist with the maintenance of financial systems
- Ensure all purchase, sales ledger and bank reconciliations are up to date and accurate
- Work closely with banks to check payments are getting processed correctly
- Professionally handle queries and escalate to supervisors when necessary
- Use financial systems to analyse banking information and identify differences
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone and face to face
- Previous experience in a finance related role
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced, busy work environment
- Exceptional attention to detail with great analytical skills
- Proven team player
- Confidently uses Microsoft Office Programmes including V Look Ups and Pivot tables on Excel
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company, are an exceptional administrator and have previously worked in finance please apply today!