A boutique private equity firm located in the heart of the West End in stunning offices is seeking an administrator with intermediate Excel to join them for a 12 month maternity cover. This role will start in April 2018 so is looking for someone either on short notice or available immediately.
Working in a small and supportive team this administrator role would suit someone who likes to meet deadlines and is used to handling a high volume of data.
Duties will include:
- Inputting data into Excel ensuring accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Chasing invoices to ensure timely payment
- Ensuring all invoices are logged correctly with accurate codes
- Supporting with bank payments
- Chasing receipts from Partners to ensure regular expenses payments
- Working with the Finance Director to support with returns and general administration
This role would appeal to someone who likes to work through a 'to do' list each day and is methodical, considered and used to working with volume of similar administrative tasks on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job