Job Role: Finance Administrator
Harper Recruitment Group have an exciting opportunity for an individual who are looking to launch their career in to financial sector.
With offices just a short distant from the City Centre, our client boast an impressive portfolio of branded apparel under their belt and you will be providing administration support within their European Accounts Receivable.
A bit about the role:
- Supporting credit controllers in retrieving, uploading and coding documentation by using emails, phone and online portals.
- Daily management of portfolio of disputes through an in-house database, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
- Building reports to be distributed to department and/or brands based on the data analysed.
- Analysing root cause of disputes and liaising with various departments for prompt solution.
- Building relationships with relevant departments and stakeholders by attending recurring meetings.
- Monitoring and managing assigned portfolio of disputes speeding up the resolution process.
- Assisting the credit controllers with reconciliations of larger accounts.
Who are we looking for?
- Financially and commercially aware with accounts receivable experience ideally, or excellent numeracy skills
- Logical and analytically with good excel skills. Knowledge of SAP desirable
- Educated to GCSE level, including A-C grade in Maths and English
- An excellent communicator; fluency in another European language desirable.
Submit your CV today to avoid disappointment!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job