Summit Personnel have been appointed by this successful Civil Engineering firm in Penrith who are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Administrator.
Key duties as Finance Administrator will include:
- Implementation and ongoing management of financial systems and control.
- Preparation of Monthly management accounts.
- Project based accounting and costings including viability reporting.
- Financial analysis including forecast versus actual results
- Cashflow management
- Preparation and presentation of financial information to the Directors
- Liaison with HMRC, external accountants and other third parties as required regarding statutory compliance matters.
- VAT returns (monthly)
In order to be considered for the role of Finance Administrator, candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
- Preferably AAT qualified or studying towards
- Excellent IT skills with particular emphasis on Excel and Sage
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- The ability to organise own workload and work self sufficiently
In return, you will be offered a competitive basic salary to £22,000 plus benefits and the opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding firm which can offer great career progression.
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"