My client is looking for a Finance Administrator to assist with a project within a busy Payroll Team
Large, international corporate company
The Administration Support Assistant reports to the Corporate Finance and Administration Director.
The Corporate Finance and Administration Director is responsible for any personnel and general office matters.
- To support the assigned department/s efficiently and accurately, and achieve compliance with all internal and external guidelines and regulations, whilst contributing to a co-operative working environment.
- Liaises with internal and external auditors and bodies when required.
- Provide general administrative support to the assigned Director/s and department/s.
- Ensure the security of any documentation and electronic data in the area of responsibility.
- Maintains appropriate backups and logs for data in the area of responsibility.
- Checks invoices for services and equipment in the area of responsibility following Company procedures.
- Maintains an efficient and well organised filing system to the department.
Strong Excel and Administrative skills
Interest and background in Finance, Payroll experience is desirable
Temporary role for c. 3 month period, may be potential to be longer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job