This is a great opportunity to work with an Iconic brand… TO START ASAP
We are recruiting for a Finance Administrator which would suit an accountancy and finance graduate or someone who is looking to starting out in their finance career.
If you are available immediately and wanting to kick start your career please get in touch!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring timely and professional responses to customer email and service queries
- Work with team to ensure adequate resource is available at all times of day.
- Be actively involved in market meetings, providing accurate data to management, escalating any concerns
- Project work and implementation of process improvements
- Perform reconciliations accurately adhering to process to keep accurate accounts records and audit of uploads
- Meet individually set objectives to achieve high accuracy and results
For a full job description please get in touch with Imogen Talbot-Slack
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- A good working knowledge of Excel
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Previous use of Open Accounts
- Some Financial Accounting experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job