Excellent career opportunity
Fantastic team atmosphere
Great city centre location & benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join our team in Manchester city centre. We are a family run commercial recruitment agency, supporting clients across several sectors in the North West and Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will work alongside our existing Office Coordinator supporting a team of 20+ consultants alongside the rest of the administration team.
Key responsibilities & Duties:
- Invoicing Perm Placements
- Credit Control
- Temp Payroll
- Collating and chasing timesheets
- Entering hours and holidays onto the database
- Liaising with the external accountant
- Recording temp accrued holiday
- Using portals to enter all hours/overtime for temps- chasing any contracts for creation/renewal with managed service providers
- Invoicing clients weekly for our temporary workers (monthly for larger suppliers- reports created from the portal)
- Maintaining Accounts Payable
- Formatting CV’s, putting up adverts, adding candidates, clients & ad chases to the CRM
- Requesting and posting P45s
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Either an AAT Qualification or on course to qualification
- Experience in a fast paced working environment
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working within a finance function
- A fun and outgoing attitude
We offer a fun and supportive working environment with a salary of £18,000-£20,000 DOE, a company pension, Monday morning fitness sessions, Perkbox, Quarterly employee team building days along with full training and support with a formal monthly review system in place.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those successfully shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job