To provide a high level of professional secretarial and administration support to Senior Managers and team in the department as required.
To assist in general secretarial/administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Building emails
- Speaking with the stakeholders
- To ensure that clients (internal and external) are dealt with efficiently and politely.
- Diary management using Outlook, in particular arranging internal meetings.
- Booking of training, conferences and seminars.
- Preparing and processing expenses and invoices.
- Organisation and storage of electronic and paper records associated with the role.
- To assist in departmental administration / secretarial tasks, including but not limited to:
- Creation of a wide range of documents including confidential information, audit files, presentations, reports, proposals, meeting agendas and other documents, using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Assisting with production of papers for internal and external use (printing, photocopying and binding).
- Undertaking a number of key administrative functions on behalf of the media relations team including:
- Development and maintenance of a PR Calendar
The successful candidate should be organised, efficient and capable of working to instructions with minimum supervision. They will also have:
- Previous experience of performing a Senior Administration / PA role within a large global organisation and working with senior level stakeholders.
- Proven administrative, secretarial, document production and PA experience, along with advanced knowledge of MS Office packages, especially Word, Power Point and Excel.
In addition to these attributes they must have:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritising tasks accordingly.
- Focus on delivery and execution.
- Extensive diary management experience, including the ability to proactively manage diary conflicts and short notice diary changes.
- Strong project management skills, supporting effective tracking of tasks through to successful completion.
- Excellent organisational skills in order to support the effective storage of electronic and paper records associated with the role.
- Demonstrate sound judgement and good decision making when dealing with problems - able to solve challenging problems.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience of successfully managing internal and external stakeholders both by telephone and face to face, including leveraging influencing skills to achieve role objectives.
- Operate effectively and collaboratively as part of a wider team of assistants
- Proactive in building and maintaining strong working relationships that support effective completion of role.
- Seen as approachable and helpful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job