Up to £17,000
We are currently looking to recruit for a finance administrator to join a well-established and highly regarded firm based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, strong communication skills and investigative nature to join a client on boarding team.
In this position you will be responsible for collating and cross checking call KYC information for clients that are apply to work with the business, you will be researching and conducting company checks to ensure that they are suitable and meet the needed criteria to work with the business.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a salary of up to £17,000 and benefits package. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm - however, you must be flexible to work one weekend day per month as overtime.
Duties will include:
- Investigating company backgrounds
- Conducting checks and cross-checking all KYC information
- Putting together a document comprise all application information
- Liaising with managers throughout the company
- Using various methods to collate information
- Making a decision as to whether the company is suitable or not
- Assessing company viability
Ideally a background in financial services or banking would be beneficial as you will be working to financial regulations and procedures, however, this is not essential.
Please click apply to send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age