An exciting opportunity has arisen due to growth within this well established large Manufacturing Company based in Burnley, they are looking to recruit an experienced Accounts administrator to join their busy, bubbly Finance Team.
You will be very organised, have a keen eye for detail, hardworking and be a great team-worker. You must work well under pressure and have the ability to work with high volume processing and deal with the monetary element of cash, cheque and card payments.
You will be responsible for:
- Sales Ledger/Purchase Ledger/Credit Control
- Processing of invoices to an extremely high volume
- Weekly payment runs
- Handling confidential information
- Bank reconciliations/Petty cash reconciliation
- Generating sales invoices/Credit notes
- Dealing with employee expenses
- Month end journals/Nominal amendments
- Dealing with supplier queries/Dealing with customer queries
- Overseeing month end duties for other employees
- Completing month end duties/Monthly cash flow forecasts
- Chasing customer payments
- Assisting in yearly budget figures month by month
- Maintaining customer credit limits
- Overhead/ nominal invoices processing and payments
- Sage payments
- Cashbooks - Allocation of receipts and payments
- VAT and Corporation tax payments
- PAYE and NIC payments
- Administration duties for directors
- Assisting my manger with month end/ year end reports
- Credit card reconciliations
You must be QBE with a minimum of 3 years experience or AAT Level 2/3. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant who is looking for that next step and wanting more exposure, the Company has multiple sites across the country with some large contracts in place!
If you think you fit the bill, Please send your CV and apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job