This is a great opportunity for someone to work for successful family run Financial Services business based in the leafy suburbs of Richmond.
Responsibilities to initially include:
- Purchase Ledger - Processing invoices and payment runs
- Processing expenses and credit cards
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control - Chasing debtors and following up queries
- Bank and petty cash reconciliations
- Using Excel
- Other ad-hoc admin tasks
- Fast learner
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills
- Must have good administration and organisational skills.
- Good clear spoken and accurate written English skills.
- Must work accurately with consistent attention to detail.
- Must be able to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Must be a positive and friendly team player, but also able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be a team player, with a "can-do" attitude who is happy to assist colleagues and "pitch-in" to get the job done.
- Needs to be keen and able to learn accounting and finance skills, and able to put learning to practical use efficiently.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Microsoft Excel