Looking for an Immediate Finance Admin to work in Glasgow for a FM company
Ensure the smooth running of the job closure (financially complete) routine, running appropriate reports to aid in the management of WIP
* Auditing the P6 transfer to P&L to ensure the correct margin is met
* Responsible for accurate input of all timesheets, expenses, overtime claims, engineer worksheets & mileage returns are appropriately job costed in accordance with monthly timetables.
* Weekly allocation of purchase card returns
* Provide dedicated support and hence develop strong relationships with designated clients to improve contract performance.
* Responsible for the preparation, maintenance and distribution of Op's reports & Pre Bills
* Ensure all invoiced jobs are "Financially Completed" on the relevant CAFM system
* Ensure that all relevant contract information is accurate and up to date e.g. labour costing data
* Assist the Team Leader with month end reports & adhoc information.
* Maintenance of WIP levels on contracts to assist in proactive invoicing procedures
* Maximise on margins and ensure all costs are captured and passed on through invoicing
* Timely production of sales invoicing for reactive and contract billing
* Management of the contract information held within the financial database
* Timely production of invoicing and or applications
* Resolve invoice queries in conjunction with relevant Contract Manager to ensure debt is minimised.
* Input overtime hours on to Monthly Uploader and submit prior to deadlines.
* Collate all relevant paperwork to assist with completion of invoice payment
* Undertake any additional duties or responsibilities that are deemed required by the business in supporting the daily operation.
If you are looking for work immediateley please contact Annette Jamieson on 0141-248-7212 or email your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Finance Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job