Salary: £26k to £29k per annum plus benefits
As part of a small Finance and Operations team you will be responsible for all aspects of finance operations processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping, including management of purchase ledger, sales ledger and general ledger
- Processing purchase orders, purchase invoices, quotes and sales invoices
- Cash management, including reconciliations and short- and medium-term forecasting
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts, including analysis, writing journals and processing accruals and prepayments
- Supporting financial reporting for projects, payroll processing and HMRC returns
- Supporting the wider business with ad hoc financial and operational requests as part of the
- Business Operations function
- This role is earmarked for development into a potential future Financial Controller position and will also have significant input into the implementation of an ERP system in 2018, providing the opportunity to influence process design and development focusing on maximising business efficiency.
- To be considered for the role you should have the following:
- Experience in some or all of the above responsibilities
- Flexibility, accuracy and diligence under pressure
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to apply enthusiasm to all activities
- You will also have achieved or be working towards completion of a relevant accounting qualification
- (in which case support can be provided on a case-by-case basis).
- You should be an enthusiastic, determined and motivated individual with the desire to progress within this role
- You will be looking to make an impact on a growing team working within a fast growing
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
The team at Spec Recruitment are a passionate, dedicated and unique team of experienced recruitment consultants who genuinely love what they do! They aim to make your job search simple and pride themselves on standing out by bringing a personal and unique touch to recruitment.When Spec Recruitment receive your application, they will also consider whether there are other opportunities that may interest you, but feel free to apply for all roles that suit your needs.Please note, Spec Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.