Job Title: Finance Administrator
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
A Finance Administrator is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Administrator to an established team based in Birchwood, Warrington.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily supplier Invoice statement reconciliations
- Liaise with Branches and Suppliers to resolve queries
- Ensure correct authorisation obtained on invoices
- Payment selection for Daily/weekly/monthly payment runs
- Various purchase ledger reporting
- Assist with post opening/distribution duties
- Validation of Supplier Account amendments
- Support with invoice register resolution
- Support with Debit balances resolution
- Any Other duties commensurate with the grade of the post
Qualifications: Educated to GCSE or equivalent
Skills and Experience:
- One year experience in a busy Purchase Ledger Department with particular attention to supplier statement reconciliations
- Proficient in the use of Excel to intermediate level. (Pivot tables and Vlookup).
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Well organised individual
- Good Time Management skills.
Must be able to deal with difficult situations, efficiently and effectively calmly and professionally.
Salary: £17500 - £18500 per annum, to be discussed at interview.
If you are an experienced Finance Administrator with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry-leading company, please apply.
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job