Are you seeking a Finance Administration position where no two days are the same? A position that offers excellent training and the chance to gain great experience within banking?
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Administrator to work for one of the UK's leading Banks in their busy Office in Bristol Harbourside. Our client is looking for a hard working and motivated individual who strives to consistently provide the highest standard of Administrative support to work within Finance Business Services within the Controls Team.
As a Finance Administrator, you will be responsible for providing end to end finance processes for the whole of the bank, within the Finance Business Services, the Controls team provides centralised reconciliations and control activities for the Group
- Undertaking a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. data compilation, reconciliation, research and analysis, and making recommendations for improvements to processes, procedures and systems
- Providing guidance on a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high quality information and guidance
- Developing and maintaining contacts across the business unit in order to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Ensuring that all work within the team is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures and relevant external regulations where required
- As required, supervising and coaching team members in their day to day activities ensuring their workloads are completed to the required standard, providing advice, guidance, direction and support as appropriate
- Manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members where required
- Contributing to the development of administrative systems and processes to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Where appropriate, assisting in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required
- Demonstrating the core Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours as an active team member
Skills & Experience
Good communication - oral and written
- Take full ownership of workload
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Previous reconciliation experience or experience working with a Finance team
- Understanding and interpreting data
This role is paying £15.70 an hour and will be working from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday - initially on a 6 Month contract.
If this role is of interest to you please do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Finance Admin
- Finance administrator