Our client is based in High Wycombe and have an opening within their administration team working within a team of Financial Assistants and reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Daily banking, processing of cash receipts, cheques and credit cards.
- Bank reconciliations, insurer reconciliations and assisting with credit control
- Set up of Premium Credit Finance for clients.
- Generation of daily banking totals.
- Input and upload of Financial Services account statements.
- Generation of month end reports for Financial Services.
- Maintaining client records
- Liaising with clients and third party suppliers by telephone/email in relation to queries on accounts.
- Maintaining internal diaries and IT systems
- General administration and office maintenance
Ideally suited to someone who is in a sales ledger or purchase ledger role with strong administration skills.
- Previous experience in financial services or insurance environment
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to prioritise, organise and manage work
- Self managing and self motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and telephone skills.
- Experience of MS packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Open GI or Intelliflo Office is desirable
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger