Wealth Management Administrator required for growing company based in Gloucester.
Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum DOE, plus benefits
Hours: Full time Monday - Friday
Key Skills required:
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Previous experience working as a support Administrator within a Pensions, Investments, IFA practice
- Financial Services qualifications an advantage e.g. CF1 qualification as a minimum
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written skills
- Good communication skills with ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to manage own workload
Qualifications: Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English
The Wealth Management Administrator will join a skilled, motivated team and will assist with research, reports and administration.
- Confirming appointments by telephone and email
- Preparation of documentation to support client meetings to include creation of client packs for Wealth Management Advisors
- Updating CRM database with new client information and creation and maintenance of client files
- Preparation of new business applications, contract documentation, illustrations, invoices and supporting information
- Collation of ID & Vetting documentation
- Expediting surrenders and applications to completion
- After sales administration
- Marketing assistance to include, client mailers, newsletter mail merge, advertising, birthday and anniversary activities
- Stationary and sundry audit and order
- Scheduling review meetings for existing clients.
Interested? Please forward your CV as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Financial Administration experience; pensions administration; IFA administration experience