A Finance Administrator is required to join a rapidly expanding team to allocate client accounts, manage cash allocations, reconciliation and ensure ongoing compliance.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Good experience in data entry
- Strong IT skills: Microsoft Excel and an ability to use complex bespoke systems and bank software
- Experience of cash administration & bank reconciliations
- Experience of Customer Services or Retail sector
- Previous Finance Office experience
- Previous experience of using Pegasus
- Administration and control of all client bank accounts (including download, entry and reconciliation)
- Fully investigate anomalies and liaise with all other departments to provide information to assist in recovering monies.
- Assist in the preparation of client payments & the transfer of fees to the current account (Pegasus)
- Full administration and control of allocated client accounts including data entry and reconciliation
Hours of Work: 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) and 8.30am - 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch (Fri)
Benefits include: Study support, pension, healthcare or perkbox incentive scheme, 22 days holiday rising, car sharing scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers
This would suit someone at beginning of their accounts career, perhaps about to start AAT, or who has just started AAT and has some reconciliation experience.When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions:Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.
- purchase ledger
- bank account