Our client, a leading construction company in Cambridgeshire are looking for a finance administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role is ideal for a candidate with experience carrying out full duties up to trail balance, looking for an opportunity of progression. £23,000- £25,000pa
The main duties of this position are:
* Completing VAT returns on a quarterly basis
* Updating the business controller/ commercial director with key reports
* Assisting with the accounts payable manager on expenses payment runs
* Performing month end duties
* Generating Cash flow forecasting reports, ensuring funds are available for large payment
* Completing payroll journals and balance sheet recs
* Allocating amounts received working with the credit control
A competitive salary, on-site parking and low stress working environment are on offer to the successful candidate.
This is a great opportunity to join a medium finance team undergoing a transition of change.
If you are a finance administrator looking for a position in Cambridgeshire, please contact Ben Dugan at The ONE Group on or email for more information. If this position isn't suitable but you know of someone who would suit these criteria, win yourself a refer a friend voucher by sending their details over to THE ONE GROUP.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group works across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
- Finance Administrator